Bromyard & District Local History Society Membership Information page

We use a system called LoveAdmin, it’s a very safe and secure system, and allows us to keep your data and personal information up to date.

If you wish to become a new member of the Bromyard & District Local History Society then please click on this link,  and then follow the on-screen instructions. 

It’s very easy and simply to do, should you have any problems then please contact the Membership Secretary Alex Hoyle  or Tel: 01885 400772

Family Membership is £25.00 per year

Individual Membership is £18.00 per year

Associate/Junior Membership (under 18 years) is £12.00 per year

Existing members will automatically be sent a subscription renewal request on, or around, the 1st of May each year, which will explain the best way to go about paying their subscription.

Other ways to pay.

By Internet Banking or Bank Transfer to:

Bromyard & District Local History Society

Sort Code: 30-94-99 Account Number: 01222219

Reference: Your Surname, and if you have space, Membership

By Cheque made payable to: Bromyard & District Local History Society

Or, (if you must) in cash.  However please speak with Alex Hoyle before paying by cash, and he will explain the best way for you to go about this.

The Membership Secretary Details are:

Alex W Hoyle, Bromyard & District Local History Society, 5 Sherford Street, Bromyard, Herefordshire.  HR7 4DL E-mail:  or Tel: 01885 400772

Please let the Membership Secretary know if you:

want to cancel your existing Society membership.

change your name or home address, telephone number, or e-mail address.

no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains to allows us to claim gift aid.